Wednesday, February 15, 2012

This American Life


My favorite podcast on This American Life is "Middle School". It goes through some of the things that some kids go through during their middle school years. Many of the things, I am able to relate to, but there are also some that I have no relation to. As middle schooler Annie said, "You always wonder whether other people are going through the same things as you." I listened through a few of the segments of Middle School, such as the "Stutter Steps" and "Grande with Sugar". They are all funny and interesting at the same time. It brings me back to the days of middle school when everybody was extremely awkward and we were all trying to figure things out and grow up. I pretty sure I can say that I do not miss those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment