Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Short List

Bucket Lists-  One topic that I have been interested in my whole life, is bucket lists. Everyone has things that they want to do before they die, but for whatever reason, these things are put off for later.  People say all that time that life is too short, so why wait to do the things you want to do the most? I like to know what other people want to do before they die, because it gets me thinking about what I want to do and motivates me in life.

Pictures of the World- My favorite thing to do in the whole world is travel. Every time you go somewhere new, whether it's out of the country or not, you learn something new. You get to experience the way other people live, and look at the landscapes that other people wake up to every day. It makes you realize that the way you live, the way you're used to living, isn't necessarily the right way to live, and it certainly isn't the only way. Landscapes of the world remind me of these vacations that I have taken and learned from, so thats why I love to look at these kinds of pictures.

Music- Music inspires me and I think it inspires a lot of people too. There is a song for every mood you are feeling and that is why I find such a beauty in music. Someone, somewhere, has the similar problems you have and there is a song for these things to help you get through it. So even if you are alone physically, you never really need to be only mentally and emotionally. I want to write about music because it is a big part of my life.

4 comments:

  1. your absolutely right, music is a huge cultural influence on the world. Almost everyone can relate to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this one. i like the music, and bucket list part best. i love to know some of the things people want to do before they die but i have yet to make mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should write about the bucket list idea that would very intersting.

    ReplyDelete