Sunday, April 29, 2012

Reading Log #6


 This week I did a pretty good job at keeping up with my goals. I read for about 30 minutes 
every night of a book of my choice and quite more for my book for English class and I have 
actually been enjoying my book. I am now reading the second Spellman Files book of the 
series. It's called The Curse Of The Spellmans. I have given up once again on Wish You Well 
because it so so boring. And since there are only a few weeks of school left (!!!!)  i'm quickly
 running out of time to finish it. It might be one of the goals i'm not going to complete. I did try 
though. I'll try again this week. This week I also finished The Tale Of Two Cities for English 
class. It was actually pretty good. I spent a lot of time reading it, but it didn't really bother me. 
This week I will probably spend my time trying to read Wish You Well. I'm determined to give
 it more of a chance this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment