Monday, March 26, 2012

Exercise #3

Black Boy White School
 Curveball
Miles from Ordinary 
Divergent

1. All these book seem to have a hook that draws readers in and makes them want more.From the very first paragraph of each of these reviews, I have already decided that I am going to read them.

2. Talk about the book and give a summary or the main story. They all seem to give me an idea of what it is I am going to be reading about. They give a sneak peak of the problem that the book is going to be about overcoming which is why I think the books sound so interesting

3. All the book reviews have a strong and bold ending paragraph or statement that concludes what the review is talking about. It also keeps me interested in the book, so usually they talk about what the characters are going to have to do to overcome the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment